March 11, 2010

✖oveR

finally, that cruel exam was over.
saw many people was so happy yesterday after exam.
my face also acted like very happy right?
In fact, i'm not. my heart is filling with many unhappy and regrettable stuff.
that's no any reason for me to be happy. T>Tp

1st, my results will always let myself disapoint. =) sure it will...
R-E-G-R-E-T that why i will being lazy and let the brain idle.
always play and doing useless things, keep ignore my study.
seldom i will ask myself: study and play, which more important?
but i will answer play. cause i think play will happy; study will moody.
i'm wrong, i think. cause may be i will be more happy with the good results.

2nd, i 'm having bad behaviour. the behavior that let myself R_E_G_R_E_T.
i feel i already change: always say people bad or have a little bossy.
that's not i really want or need. this just will made me become naughty.
just now my dad ask me somethings and i ignore him.
what the hell i did? i'm rude. hate what i've done. hate myself; still i must change it.

3rd, always make decision without thinking properly.
then i just R-E-G-R-E-T. at last i can't compesate anything already.
that's why i always blame myself. seldom i feel no responsible to myself. haih. =) speechless now...

''FAILURE is never quite so frightening as REGRET.''
i must CHANGE from now on.
fighting...


❤agneS

No comments:

Post a Comment