February 26, 2010

✖go for iT

Now, i'm feeling so stressful for the first exam in this year. Just about one more week to go i can read. nobody can hep me in exam, the only person that can help is me =) myself.

i can't lose any minutes i can read cause i'm scare my result will gone bad again like last year. last year was because of my playfulness and naughty behavior then had a bad result. And the scarest is how can i do if i still get bad result after hardworking?

nowadays, my stomach always feeling not well too. Because this, i can't go to my friend house. Err... i'm sorry. friend, i'm sorry to you at here and 'happy birthday' too.

who can tell me why =) why form 2 life make me feel so sucks?
no matter in which side. i have no idea for all of this. feel so sad, stressful now.
hope i never give up. just have myself a rest now.
H-O-P-E =) perseverance... can only suceed,not fail. go for it!

❤agneS

No comments:

Post a Comment