February 18, 2010

✖cnY

♡first day of CNY♡
woke up early in the morning. took a bath and changed my new clothes.
waited for my relatives came to my house. quite bored. suddenly, my house full of many people. is so lively.
after take my angpau, just stand at outside chat with my cousin. eat, drink and take angpau. this action just reapeat non- stop.
went t sleep a while and changed clothes again at night, headed to my cousin house take angpau.
then chat, chat, cha... went back count angpau and sleep. first day, maximum is RM100, minimum is RM6. happy happy happy... whee~! no RM4 also...

♡second day of CNY♡
woke up late and quicklyy took bath. went to tanjung tokong take angpau. my grandmum old house.
there so hot. like many ant eating me. grr~ walk here walk there, take this take that and eat hokkien mee.
cook by my aunt. delicious than others. hehexx. unluckily, this time less many angpu cause my cousin dead last year.
her son can't give... okay~ just leave it. then, i straight away went to kedah- jitra.
my mum old house. quite love there cause there is kampung. kampung not so busy like city.
take angpau and many people say i changed already. no fat as before. hehexx. happy for it.
at night, went to see movie. is chinese movie, quite good. but english is the best, for me. ^.^

♡third day of CNY♡
woke up at 8somethings, damn early for meplay in hoildays. quite boring that day=) just play, chat or sleep.
at night just go out to having a dinner. delicious... didn't sleep in that night, straight away play until morning.
play hide- and- seek without open the light, quite scary. cook noodles to eat at 2somethings, and keep chating.
this is the first time i play like this. happy~ morning back penang, sleep until arrive my home. tired...

❤agneS

No comments:

Post a Comment