February 2, 2010

✖sorrY

here, i wanna say one million ' sorry ' to yumikO.
sorry for letting you get demerit just because of me.
although i already get your forgiveness.
but actually i'm still unhappy for this.
not because of me, you won't get demerit.
not because of me, you won't scolded by your parents.
not because of me, you won't feel disgrace.
not because of me, you won't feel sad and cry.


sincerely thanks a lot for your forgiveness. sure...
because of you, i feel happier than before.
because of you, i won't feel alone anymore.
because of you, more sweet memories in my life.
because of you, i just can feel :) i already grow up.
this is a true to me after i meet you, be your friend.
i hope it won't change when we grow up.
yumikO, SORRY & THANKS too.
❤agneS

No comments:

Post a Comment