July 3, 2010

✖I'm going to tell...

=== capture it when last time i went QueenBays with my parents===

So, I know what had I done again. That's is` abondoned my blog. -LAZY-, this word, is going to explain all stuff=)
For one thing, a great many of bad happened. it's like:-
  • my results started moving in reverse
  • some problems happened between friend
  • parents always "lost their control" and i'm the innocent
Fortunately, everything had PASS. Earnestly hope that you all allow me to shout out: THE END. Lol>
I had learned many from this bad. I know what should I do and what shouldn't do. YIPPEE `
Start to improve all my results, appreciate my friendship in a right way and be a dutiful daughter? He-he.
Perhaps I really will done it from now on. xD


8 of the July, the date that I've been waiting for a long time. Guess what?
Tips, it is a movie. Huh? What's your answer? That's right! The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
is going to show on in the cinemas. Hurray`
Err... I knew that's quite lame. =="



- Goshh! after watching the trailer, I can't wait to go to GSC for this movie @@-

Vampires, is always the most interest thing I used to know. No matter by storybook, movie or in reality?
Perhaps this movie will be as nice as I expected and I had read the books too, including I knew the story.
Well. This is coming. I'm going to see it! It's a must for me. With who? Where? When?
I don't know. ==" [addicted]

❤agneS

No comments:

Post a Comment