June 11, 2010

✖ slightly torment?

me & the new laptop :D

Something awful was going to happen in the future. I don't know why i think that.
It's absolutely crazy. At that time, there's no reason for me to be upset and every reason for me to be happy, but...

But here i'm at 12somethings, awake and felt so cold even there's a hot sunny day, i think.
I knew i had dreamed of my granddad, it's like a nightmare. i'm very scared.
There's not the first time i dreamed that. in the dream, it's full with fear and my heart was very pain.
I really hope my cousin is beside me at that time, because i knew she will try to help me.
no matter how, same granddad is easier to realize what i'm thinking and maybe she also dreamed before. right?

A bath and some chocolate drinks and i'll calm down, i thought.
prepared to attend tuition class. Fortunately, i felt very happy in the afternoon.
about chatting with friends, joking with friends and even high with friends.
it's made me forget all nonsense and just knew how to make myself happy.

Yet, my bad feelings in the morning rushed over my mind.
headache starts to come over me like before and ask my grand-mum for some panadols.
haih. today have so many types of things happened, slightly torment. xD

Heyy dad,
when will you take me to the hospital?
i can't endure anymore.
tak boleh tahan lagi, tau tak?

❤agneS

No comments:

Post a Comment