June 9, 2010

✖suffering

a reluctant smile=)

well, every hoildays every students should be happy and free right?
but... i'm NOT NOT NOT!!!
my mind always force myself to imagine that i'm living in a dark prison.
this is the fact and Fact is always merciless!

On this few days, my dad always argue with me.
sorry wanna tell you, sometimes i really hate you- DAD.
how can you always treat me and sister follow by your mood?!
NOT FAIR!!! be my dad, don't you know i hate people blew me off?
and now! you make me blew my friend off!
my friend hate that and i hate that too!!! how can i do?!! haih.

HEy dad! i had already feel trouble with school stuff!
i just hope that my heart will always stay in peace at home?
why you want ruin it? you know everyday i'm suffering for all stuff!!!
crashing down. TT

I need someone to find my broken mind,
before it falls to pieces.
my heart is like a fire burning cruelly.

❤agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment