July 14, 2010

✖The journey to genting...

10th of July, I went to Genting Highlands. *Lol. Why like writing essay? so...??? =="*
Just remember that I just slept at 2something and woke up at 4something. Sleepy. Zzz...
A bath and some chocolate drinks again, then start the journey. Do you think that I'm happy that time?
Actually not. At the moment I said bye- bye to my grandmum,
my tears drop automatically. Without any thought, my brain was blank.
Her shadow from the dark, I will remember it forever. It's so touching for me and have a feeling of kindness.
The car & my lovely Grandmum
First, we went to Genting with this car --- Mercedes- Benz E200.
My granddad's "baby" and of course, my grandmum won't jealous. ROTFL.

Arrived in Kuala Lumpur and went to Klang.
Purpose? eat "Daging Tulang Teh" = "Bak Kut Teh" Lol.
Better than Pulau Pinang, I think. >.<>

Reached Genting Highlands and check in. 17'C at there, cold? I felt warm. Lol.
With my naughty stomach, I always hungry like... Monster? Felt like I always eat non- stop. He- he.

Eating sandwiches:-
Bought a sandwiches and capture picture non- stop. idiot girl? xDD

Random picture:-
Me!!! Lol. *with my favourite jacket, white colour. Yippee `*

The next day, went to outdoor play with my family in the whole day.
Damn funny babe-h =) xDD Played:-
  • Double Deck Carousel
  • Tea Cup
  • Flying Jombo
  • Dinosaurland
  • Matahari
  • Pirate Ship
  • Spinner
  • Flying Dragon & etc.
Visited:-
  • Beryl's Chocolate Wonderland
  • Parrot Lane
My sister took this from the clown when played in outdoor. childish? xDD
Clown asking my sister: Hi! You want what yea? *with a wide smile*
my sister answering the clown: Err....... *speechless*
So, I helped her answer impatiently: A dog. Lol. >.< =="

Went back and rest in room with my mummy. And:-
That's what i will do again!
Zzz... Weird post. =="

With my mummy who enjoying the newspaper. Bored! Zzz...

Then, it's dinner time!
After having dinner, it's dessert turns! *excited.
Yummy`
I love dessert, I love pudding

So? Next? My favourite activity. Shopping=)
That's the things I bought. All bears? Lol.

3 bears choose 2, that's is:-
Err... That's like this. ==" xDD

Fringe went long again:-
I'm going to cut the fringe. Ho ho ho!

I love Nike:-

---------- The End -------------

❤agneS

No comments:

Post a Comment